The European lawn mower market will reach $12.11 billion by 2027.
Chicago, July 14 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — According to the latest research report, the European lawn mower market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.46% during the period 2022-2027. The development of green spaces and green roofs is driving demand for innovative lawn mowing equipment across Europe. The increasing use of commercial lawn mowers in golf courses, large parks and lawns is driving the deployment of new commercial technologies in lawn mowing equipment. Thus, all these factors are expected to fuel the growth of the market over the forecast period.
Scope of the Europe Lawn Mower Market Report
|MARKET SIZE (2027)||$12.11 billion|
|MARKET SIZE (2021)||$7.8 billion|
|MARKET SIZE – VOLUME (2027)||16484 thousand units|
|YEAR OF REFERENCE||2021|
|THE GREATEST SHARE||UK|
|COUNTRIES COVERED||United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Netherlands, Belgium, Poland, Switzerland, Finland and Austria|
Click here to download the free sample report
- The European lawn mower market is expected to grow significantly at a CAGR of 6.82% by volume during the forecast period. UK, Germany and France are the key markets dominating the European lawn mower market.
- With sustainable practices embedded in landscapes across Europe, meaningful innovations in battery technology are set to grow more than ever. Therefore, the use of lithium-ion technologies is expected to grow at a rapid pace. Thus supporting the demand for battery powered lawn mowers in the market.
- Walk-behind lawn mowers dominate the European lawn mower market in terms of volume and are expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.74% from 2021 to 2027.
- High gasoline prices in various European countries such as Norway, Finland, Iceland and others due to Russia-Ukraine dispute is expected to hamper the demand for gasoline lawn mowers in the markets respective.
- The residential segment is expected to generate a revenue of $2,566.53 million in the European lawn mower market during the forecast period.
- Governments of various European countries are taking initiatives to boost green roofing in cities, which aims to boost the European lawn mower industry. For example, in 2021, Milton (a village in Austria) planned investments of more than $4 million for the construction of public parks to expand its shared outdoor spaces.
- Husqvarna Group, KUBOTA Corporation, Stanley, Black & Decker, STIGA Group and The Toro Company are some of the major players dominating the European lawn mower market. Market competition is expected to further intensify with an increase in product expansions, growth in technological innovations, and increase in mergers and acquisitions.
Strategies adopted by players in the European Lawn Mower Market
Several foreign players are expected to expand their presence, which will make it increasingly difficult for regional providers to compete with them, especially in terms of technology and customer base. Arizton believes that international players will grow inorganically in the future by acquiring regional or local players. Additionally, companies with stronger technological and financial capabilities will introduce innovative technologies into their products. However, such initiatives will render other competitors’ products and services obsolete before they have even recouped their advertising and marketing costs. In addition, major suppliers are investing in new cost reduction and operational efficiency initiatives, such as maintaining direct material cost reduction operations, resizing the supply chain footprint, reducing material and logistics overhead and increased revenue and operating expense performance.
- ARIENS S.A.
- Deere & Co.
- Husqvarna Group
- Kubota Company
- Robert Bosch
- Stanley Black & Decker
- STIGA Group
- The Toro Company
Other Important Suppliers
- Alfred Karcher SE & Co. KG
- AL-KO Gardentech
- AS motor
- Bobcat Company
- Briggs & Stratton
- Chervon Group
- COBRA GARDEN
- Einhell Germany AG
- Emak SpA
- Generac Power Systems
- Greenworks tools
- Gray technology
- Hangzhou Favor Robot Technology CO,Ltd
- IHI Shibaura Machinery Corporation
- i robot
- LG Electronics
- Milagrow HumanTech
- Ningbo NGP Industry Co., Ltd.
- Positec Group
- SUMEC Corp Group.
- Technology industries
- Textron Incorporated
- The grasshopper society
- The Kobi company
- WIPER SRL
- Zipper Maschinen GmbH
- ZHEJIANG TIANCHEN INTELLIGENCE & TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD
- Zucchetti Center Sistemi Spa
- Cordless Electric
- Wired electric
- Propane fueled
- Professional landscaping services
- Golf courses and other sports arenas
- Government and others
- Start key
- Push Start
- Beginning of recoil
- No start
- Standard blades
- Mulching blades
- Lifting blades
- cylinder blades
Explore our garden tools market profile to learn more about the industry.
Click here to download the free sample report
Read some of the best-selling reports:
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovation and quality-driven company that provides industry-leading research solutions to clients around the world. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consultancy services.
We offer comprehensive market research reports on industries such as consumer goods and retail technology, automotive and mobility, smart technologies, healthcare and life sciences, industrial machinery, chemicals and materials, IT and media, logistics and packaging. These reports contain detailed industry analysis, market size, share, growth drivers and trend forecasts.
Arizton has an exuberant and experienced team of analysts who are proficient in generating incisive reports. Our specialized analysts have exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques and ethics to surpass the production of impregnable research reports.
Click here to contact us
+1 302 469 0707